Comments for Elephant Swap

Average Rating starstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Sep 13, 2012
Elephant (Rook) Swap
by: Sandesh Dhulekar

You can swap Elephant called as Rook with Queen called as King if they are on the home rank i.e. not moved from their origin square. The movement is called as Castling and there are a few things you should take care of during castling.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Basic Chess Rules Questions.

Return to Elephant Swap.